I’m sure you get tons of greeting cards every year. But instead of throwing them away, there are a lot of things you can do with them.
1) INSTANT POSTCARDS – The inside left of greeting cards is usually blank. Simply cut off the right side and write a message on the left, stick a stamp in the corner and you’re ready to send it.
2) DECORATOR ACCENT – You can frame the card with a picture you love. You can even rotate seasonal cards in a single frame for a timely display at any time of year.
3) TRIM YOUR TREE – You can cut out images from you old favorite Christmas cards, punch a hole in the top, string coordinating ribbon through and use as unique and interesting Christmas tree ornaments.
4) QUICK BOOKMARK – Cut the front of the card into a long strip. Use a hole punch at the top, and tie a ribbon on yarn through the hole to mark your page with a unique bookmark.
5) FREE GIFT TAGS – With your old greeting cards, there’s no need to buy gift tags – just cut a square out of the front of a pretty card, write your message on the back, then attach to the gift.