For busy moms, going to a spa and getting that much needed facial might take forever. Plus, if you think about how much they charge, you might end up not going at all, LOL. Here’s a great way to save money and still get that clear and younger looking skin.
1) In a small pot, boil some water and pour into a large bowl.
2) Drop three bags of chamomile tea and let steep for two minutes.
3) Cover your head with a towel and hold it directly over the bowl.
4) Do it for ten minutes, then wash your face with cold water and a mild facial foam.
5) Do it two to three times a week.
A steam facial is essential an essential part of good skin care. The steam from hot water will open the pores and loosen dirt while the chamomile tea rejuvenates the skin.