Gift baskets is a personal way of presenting small gifts for a specific purpose. It has been a popular gift idea for Christmas, especially for employers who give away Christmas gift baskets of holiday treats to its employees as part of their holiday gift-giving. However, gift baskets aren’t restricted to food and treats – you can easily customize one according to the recipient’s preferences or favorites, and you can use a vacuum sealer land, to make sure the gifts arrive in good conditions. You can easily shop for gift baskets online. Catalog shopping websites such as www.creditcatalogs.co.uk often have gift ideas categorized so you can easily find one what you are looking for, or find a gift idea for a loved one.
Here are some Christmas gift basket ideas you can make yourself. These baskets contain little things that aren’t necessarily expensive so you can easily stretch your budget to accommodate everyone on your Christmas list:
- For the coffee lovers. Fill a basket with coffee mugs, a coffee table book (about coffee, to drive your idea even further), gourmet coffee and some cupcakes or English bread to make a fantastic combination.
- For the chocolate lovers. Bake a tray of cookies, put in some chocolate sauces and chips – different types if you want and a bunch of recipes she can do with them. Another idea is to buy a bunch of commercial chocolates and arrange them into a cake!
- For the grandparents or special relatives. Give a basket full of work done by the children – frames, artwork, cards. Don’t forget to include pictures of them – better to have it frames. Photobooks and calendars are also a very much appreciated present. Take time to make them!
- For friends. Give them a traditional gift basket – full of Christmas goodies. Homemade apple cider mixes or chocolate marshallow mugs, ingredients for a traditional Christmas dish you usually make for them or you enjoy together.
- For those with little babies. Assemble a baby survival kit – a comfy breastfeeding pillow, packed dinners to get them by, scented candles to relax the stress away and even a little certificate offering your babysitting service (for free!). Parents of new babies most appreciate the gift of free time. Give them that!
- For the health buffs. Assemble organic products ranging from hair and skin care to food supplements. Put in some essential oils to make it more fragrant!
- For your boss or your co-workers. Fill a box (not a basket) with a day planner, some pens, a subscription to a business magazine, a coffee mug or tumbler with their name on it and a Starbucks gift card – these are essential company work items at any office!
- For the athletes on your list. Fill a tote bag with a water bottle, some microfiber towels, power bars, sports drinks, non-slip fabric headbands, exercise gloves and even a spa certificate for a massage.
These gift basket ideas hopefully will jumpstart your creativity in thinking your own for the special people in your life! Take these ideas, mix them up and customize it for your family and friends!