If you’re one of those people who hate the smell of garlic on their hands, then you need a good garlic press. I love to cook with garlic because it adds more flavor to the dish, but I just hate crushing or mincing them because the smell sticks to the skin and it takes forever to go away. I’ve tried the milk technique and even the mint, but the scent is still there. Today’s review is about the Rapid Garlic Press by Chef’s Mate.
* QUICK PRESS; the Chef’s Mate Rapid Garlic Press allows you to slice and mince garlic faster and more conveniently. Just peel the garlic and simply place them in the press. Then use one hand to press the garlic – BINGO!
* NO SMELLY HANDS; whereas the traditional way of slicing and mincing garlic leaves you with offensive garlic smell, with Chef’s Mate Rapid Garlic Slicer, you completely say goodbye to smelly garlic hands. Can be used to slice other vegetables such as bell pepper, onion and ginger.
* PREMIUM QUALITY; unlike some other brands, our garlic press is made from high quality aluminium steel with stainless blades. Chef’s Mate Rapid Garlic Press will certainly last longer, making every single penny you spend count.
* CLEAN EASY; the garlic slicer comes with a free cleaning brush that effectively cleans the blades. All you need to do is to simply remove the stainless steel grates and the plastic bin to wash all of the parts effectively. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Click the Orange button to Order Now!
* 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, The Chef’s Mate rapid garlic press comes with our 365 day 100% no quibble money back Guarantee, your satisfaction is our satisfaction
This garlic press is different from the stainless steel that I have. It comes with two blades, so you can choose whether you want to slice or dice the garlic. It’s a container like garlic press. The pressed garlic goes straight into the container. I like it this way because you can simply dump the garlic in the pan after pressing. It’s easy to use as well; you only need to put the peeled garlic clove in the press, put some pressure and you have a freshly crushed garlic clove.
Albeit it’s not dishwasher safe, the tool is pretty easy to clean. I simply washed mine with a soapy sponge, rinsed with water and left to air dry.
Overall, this is a handy tool to have in the kitchen. It makes the job of chopping or mincing garlic easier. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to cook with garlic.
Disclosure: I received a sample of this product free of charge for the purpose of this review. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own and was in no way influenced by anyone or the brand.