The last thing you want to happen on the screen of your new iPhone is to get marred by scratches, scuffs and cracks. You invested your hard-earned money on it, so you want to take good care of it. Today’s review is about the Tempered Glass Screen Protector by iArrow.
– It protects more of your iPhone 6’s screen than other products on the market! (Designed for maximum coverage.)
– 2.5D radians precision cut rounded edge design! (The corners are rounded to provide a comfortable grip and to help deflect shock from bumps and drops.)
– It’s practically invisible! (You’ll enjoy the peace-of-mind knowing your iPhone 6’s screen is protected, but you’ll soon forget the Tempered Glass Screen Protector is even there. It’s that crystal clear!)
– Easy-application kit included! (We’ve included a cloth, isopropyl alcohol solution and step-by-step guide to make the application of your screen protector a breeze!)
– Backed by an AMAZING Double Guarantee! (
I was very impressed with the screen protector. By simply looking at it, you know that it’s made from quality materials. I tried to bend it, but it’s very strong. I also tried to scratch it with a key, but I failed. The screen is very clear and smooth to the touch. It’s amazing that no matter how much I hold the screen, it does not leave any fingerprints.
Unlike the plastic ones, the glass screen protector is easier to install. I didn’t have bubble issues and I did it in one try.
Overall, I had a wonderful experience with this product. It’s super cool, it’s sleek and it looks durable. If you’re looking for a nice looking screen protector, I highly recommend this.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.