We’re having a weird summer, could it be due to global warming? It has been raining all afternoon and evening since Monday. Yesterday, the sun finally showed up but only for a while, there were no rains but it was cloudy. The weather forecast says weekend will be sunny, hopefully it will be for the rest of the summer season. Meanwhile, here are some of the simple pleasures you could enjoy during the remaining days and if your not sure if you should travel this summer, read this article to see why you should travel.
1. Wake up early to watch the sunrise, and be in the same spot to watch it set that night.
2. Everyone must try eating sweet watermelon outside and just letting the juice run all over the place.
2. Run through the sprinkler with the kids.
3. Take a nap on the porch swing – not because you need it, but because you deserve it.
4. Catch fireflies in a jar like you did when you were young.
5. Disregard maturity – challenge your kids to a water balloon fight.
6. Open your windows in your home to let in the fresh air.
7. Go on a hike and take pictures of the peaceful moments along the way.
8. Bring the whole family to a picnic.
9. Lie on a blanket with someone you love and just stare up at the clouds.
10. And finally, if you have plans of traveling, make sure you check on the Pigeon Forge hotels.